The Kinkonauts are offering a series of one-time ONLINE workshops. Each workshop is 1.5 hrs long, and will cover a different specific improv topic, taught by one of our talented instructors.
Experience: You must have completed Intro to Improv Part 1 or equivalent. These are all-level workshops are built to enhance and expand your existing improv tool box. Those with less experience may find these classes to be challenging. Everyone will find them rewarding!
- Specificity for Meaty Scenes: Wednesday, July 15 – 7pm to 8:30pm
- Framing: Monday, July 27 – 7pm to 8:30pm
- Be Positive: Monday August 10 – 7pm to 8:30 pm
- Emotional Opinions: Wednesday August 26 – 7pm to 8:30 pm
This class is for adults ages 18 and up.
Do you have accommodation needs? Please contact us in advance so we can support your participation.
- We Zoom for these classes. Please sign up for your Zoom account and familiarize yourself the application before the start of the class.
- You will need a stable Wi-Fi connection and a device that supports audio/video. Laptops are highly recommended as they will provide you with full display functions. A smartphone or tablet will work, but will provide less functionality.
- It is highly recommended that you find a quiet space with minimal background noise. Headphones are also recommended.
If you are in the Calgary area, you can book a meeting room and access free Wi-Fi at the Calgary Public Library. If borrowing one of their laptops, you will likely need to access Zoom through its web interface.
Questions? Email Andy!