Continue building on what you learned in Intro to Improv Part I, and wade into spontaneous agreement, character, and stage skills.
Prerequisite: Intro to Improv Part I: The Elements, or the recommendation of a Calgary Improv School instructor. Ask Andy if you have questions about your level.
COVID SAFETY UPDATE
Safety is of the utmost priority for all Kinkonauts courses, shows, rehearsals, classes, and workshops. In order to provide as safe of an experience as possible, as of October 2, 2021, we will be taking the following steps:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine for COVID 19. Proof of vaccination (Alberta Health Vaccination documentation along with identification) will be required to attend any and all Kinkonauts events. Masking will also be required in order to attend any Kinkonauts classes or events.
- We will not be maintaining a record of who is and isn’t vaccinated, so you’ll need to bring your proof of vaccination to each class. There are legal and privacy concerns about retaining what AHS deems “personal health records”, so we’d rather not be responsible for them.
- We’ll do a quick “are you healthy?” check-in with all the questions I’m sure you’re all familiar with now.
- We’ll continue to encourage other safety protocols wherever possible.
- Tuesdays February 08 – March 01 2022 7:30 – 9:30 pm.
- Saturdays March 05 – 26 2022 3:30 – 5:30 pm.