Maybe you’ve heard the amazing ways improv helps with creativity and communication. Or maybe you’ve seen a show and thought: “I want to do that one day!” Either way, Intro to Improv is the place to start!
Learn the basics of improv in a fun, safe, and low-pressure environment, taught by one of the fantastic Kinkonauts instructors.
This is Part 1 of a two-part introduction course – each part is four weeks long. It is offered multiple times throughout the year.
- Tuesdays July 14, 21, 28, and August 4th from 7pm to 8:30pm Mountain Time
- Tuesday September 8, 15, 22, 29 from 7pm to 8:30pm Mountain Time
- We use Zoom for these classes. Please sign up for your Zoom account and familiarize yourself the application before the start of the class.
- You will need a stable Wi-Fi connection and a device that supports audio/video. Laptops are highly recommended as they will provide you with full display functions. A smartphone or tablet will work, but will provide less functionality.
- It is highly recommended that you find a quiet space with minimal background noise. Headphones are also recommended.
If you are in the Calgary area, you can book a meeting room and access free Wi-Fi at the Calgary Public Library. If borrowing one of their laptops, you will likely need to access Zoom through its web interface.