Read Before Registering
- Class starts at 1pm, please arrive on time. We complete a safety check-in that students can’t miss.
- Beginning July 24, masks will be optional. (This is subject to change if cases climb again.)
- VACCINATIONS ARE HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for your own safety
- Pre-registration is required (no actual drop-ins, sorry!).
- Do not come to class if you are sick, have COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to someone suspected to have COVID.
- We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer or wash your hands in washroom at our facility
- Students ages 18 up only. All levels of experience welcome – this is a beginner-friendly class.
- We are unable to offer refunds for these classes. If you are unable to make it, please consider offering your spot to a friend.
- Class happens rain or shine – with the following exceptions:
- Class will be cancelled if there is an Environment Canada weather Warning (not Watch) within two hours of the class.
- Class will be cancelled if the Air Quality Health Index is rated at a 7 or higher (high risk).
- If a cancellation occurs there will be an announcement in our Facebook group – so please follow that group for updates. If class is cancelled, you will receive a credit for a future date.
- Dress accordingly (sun protection, rain protection, etc.). Bring water, wear sunscreen. There is limited shade in this area.
- Class will take place outdoors on the lawn at our theatre home, the Alexandra Centre Society in Inglewood, 922 9 Ave SE.
- We are accessible by public transit, there is an onsite bike rack, and there is free street parking nearby.
- Please check for public events that may cause road closures or limited parking.
- The Kinkonauts are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.