Read Before Registering
- Class starts at 1pm. Please arrive on time as our location may shift after we meet. We also complete a safety check-in that students can’t miss.
- This is a public place, please be mindful. The Kinkonauts are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Everyone must wear a mask, for collective safety! If wearing a mask is a barrier for you, please take an online class instead 🙂
- Class will be capped at 12 students.
- Pre-registration is required (no actual drop-ins, sorry!).
- Do not come to class if you are sick, have COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to someone suspected to have COVID.
- We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the public washrooms near our meeting spot.
- Students ages 18 up only. All levels of experience welcome – this is a beginner-friendly class.
- Please note, we have raised our class fee to $10 to help cover Kinkonauts costs during this difficult period.
- We are unable to offer refunds for these classes. If you are unable to make it, please consider offering your spot to a friend.
- Class happens rain or shine – with one exception:
- Class will automatically be cancelled if there is an Environment Canada weather Warning (not Watch) within two hours of the class. The teacher will make an announcement in our Facebook group – so please follow that group for updates.
- Dress accordingly (sun protection, rain protection, etc.)
- Our meeting spot is behind River Cafe, near the lamppost. There are picnic tables and a green space nearby.
- There are public washrooms near our meeting spot, below River Cafe.
- There is no parking on the island. You can find paid parking north of the island at thee Calgary Curling Club, or south at Eau Clair market, or street parking downtown.