- This event has passed.
26-Hours of Binge-worthy Improv on Feb 28 & 29
The 26-Hour Improv Marathon returns! We bring you 26 hours of binge-worthy improv. Every show is a brand new creation that you can’t see in our regular season. With a different show every hour, our performers will push themselves to their physical and creative limits!
Can’t make it in person? Watch the live stream!
Attending in person? Here’s what to know:
- All seating is first-come, first-served subject to availability.
- Stay for as many shows as you’d like
- Admission to all shows is by donation (suggested amount $10 per show). Donate online or at the door.
- Funds raised support our phenomenal Reactor Improv Festival, bringing in some of the world’s best improvisers.
Kid-Friendly Shows on Feb 29:
- 10am: Kiddonauts – a storytelling show
- 11am: The Magic Hour – featuring improvised Harry Potter & fortune telling
- 12pm: Lawfulmania – where reality courtroom TV meets wrestling!
Check out our full lineup of awesome shows!