We offer a number of drop-in classes for anyone looking to give improv a try! These classes are great if you are:
- A newbie looking to dip your toe in the water!
- Finished or in-between classes and want to get your fix!
- A veteran who just wants to play!
- Visiting town and want to meet local improvisers!
ACCELERATOR DROP-IN IMPROV
Calgary’s only year-round drop-in improv class!
Get your weekly improv fix at our adult drop-in improv workshop on Saturdays from 1pm to 3pm. One of the talented Kinkonauts will guide you through a fun workshop open to all levels of improvisers!
The class is only $5.
If you have any questions, please email Michael at email@example.com.
KICK OFF YOUR HEELS
Improv for women and non-binary folks
This class is designed to provide a safe space to explore who we are as improvisers! Stumbling blocks that women and gender minorities in improv face will also be discussed.
- There are no current upcoming dates for this class.
If you want to be notified of upcoming dates for this class please email Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org.