The Kinkonauts care about the safety and wellbeing of our performers, audience and community.
We are committed to returning to our programming in a safe, mindful way.
DO NOT come to our classes or shows if you have any symptoms whatsoever. Anyone with symptoms should follow government protocol to isolate and notify contacts.
Measures we are putting in place for classes and shows:
- Participation in the Restriction Exemption Program (aka vaccine checking) for all classes and shows
- Continued wearing of masks by audience and students at shows and classes (mandatory as part of Restriction Exemption Program)
- Lower attendant capacity for some of our shows and classes and/or moving some activities to larger spaces
- Buffer time in between classroom usage to minimize contact & circulate air
- Requiring all company members to be vaccinated in order to participate in our programming. Stage performers may be unmasked.
Shows – What to Expect:
- All ticket sales will be done via our website – there will be no cash or card sales at box office. If you arrive without having bought a ticket, you can purchase one online via your mobile device.
- There will be no concession (food & drink sales) until further notice. You can bring your own water and temporarily remove your mask only to sip water.
- An usher will direct you to your seat
- Arrive early to be on time. Doors will close and lock 10 minutes after start time, with no exceptions. This is to manage crowds and minimize interruptions during the live show.
- You will need to show your ID and proof of vaccination via the Alberta (or other province) QR code at the door. (Alternatively, ID plus negative test results or medical exemption).
- Vaccine checking applies to all patrons age 12 and older. (Please note most of our shows would be considered PG-13 or above.)
Classes – What to Expect
- Vaccine checks and masking will be mandatory. Please bring ID and proof of vaccination to your first class.